#122 Five years!

By Nuria Niven - January 08, 2012

Hello sweeties!
This week I completed 5 years on SL! Yays! I'd like to share with you that throughout this time, my second life became much more interesting and fun after I started blogging. Thanks a lot to all who follow me and designers that contribute to my work here.
In addition, today I joined the Style Academy, is an honor to me, thanks!!
Okay, no more words, let's go to the post...
Wishes for a happy 2012 to everyone!
Xoxo :* 





Skin: R.icielli Esmee Light DB Makeup9 (by Antonieta Fall)
Eyes: Redgrave DeepBrown (by Emilia Redgrave)
Eyelashes: Redgrave 16 Elemental (by Viola Leigh)
Hair: Action Ariel Naughty (by MarilynMonroe Munro)
Hat: AY.LinE Knit Beret (by Anywa Nyoki)
Dress: Priss Vaudevile Girl Dress in Mustard (by erin Winterwolf) [1L - FTLO]
Coat: Mon Tissu Fur Trimmed Coat Black (by Anouk Spot)
Tights: Vive9 Dot-ed After Tights in Caramel (by Sanya Bilavio)
Socks: Gawk! Black Sports Knee Socks (by Mell McMahon)
Bag: Maitreya Leather Satchel Mustard / Mesh (by Onyx LeShelle)
Ring: Kunglers Extra Lotus (by AvaGardner Kungler)
Coffee: Theosophy Peppermint Mocha (by Trace Osterham)
Shoes: TokiDoki Winter Fur Boots Brown (by Maya Levane)
Pose: Just a Hunch (by Lemon Artemesia) [New]

Location: Burley Village
Listening to: Mayer Hawthorne - The Walk

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentários